- Why Dycem
- Access Tiles
- Wall Panel
- Bench Mat
- NEW CleanZone Lite
- NEW Grip Technology
- Push Pad for Health Care
- Push Pads for Industry
- Industry case studies
- Medical Devices
- Scientific Study
- El español de América
- Contact Us
- Become a Partner
- Search our site
For Pedestrian and Light Wheeled Traffic
CleanZone is a high performance anti microbial flooring suitable for light wheeled trafﬁc and heavier pedestrian ﬂows. Permanently installed, it is the most effective way of controlling all forms of foot, wheel and air borne contamination. Dycem CleanZone anti microbial flooring is available in a range of attractive designs which means it still looks good between wet cleaning.
CleanZone has the ﬂexibility to be installed into in a variety of different sized and shaped areas, it is accompanied by a number of edging system choices that are illustrated in the brochures (please visit the Brochures page to download) and can be demonstrated by our contamination control specialists.
- Prevents up to 99.9% of contamination from entering your critical area.
- Reduced ﬂoor and air particle / microbial counts.
- Improved yield, cost savings and proﬁtability.
- Reduced risk of high product rejection rates.
- Dycem products cannot be bypassed and require no overt action.
- Available in a range of low proﬁle edging systems.
- Coving and inlaid options available.
- Ideal for foot contamination control.
Product Options Available
Bespoke Product Options
- Suitable for areas that are complex in shape and construction.
- Ideal for inlaid or wall to wall installations.
- Ideal for facilities that require multiple installations at any one time.
- Available with a range of edging options that helps tailor Dycem to your individual needs.
- Expected life cycle efficiency (if maintained correctly as per manufacturer's instructions) guaranteed for 1 - 5 years.
- Standard 12 month warranty offered from date of installation.
- Offered as a 1 - 5 year contract, with the option of affordable extended warranty and service options, to ensure Dycem performs as effectively as possible during its working life.